Apply by completing application and uploading cover letter/resume. We wish to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position. However, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Companion Driver – CASUAL – 19 – 24 hours biweekly
Location: Edmonton AB
- Transport residents to various outings including to community events, shopping malls, restaurants and appointments.
- Assist recreation staff on outings as needed by pushing residents in wheelchairs or by providing walking stand-by assistance.
- Comply with safety requirements as set out by Alberta Transportation Safety Act.
- Complete regular safety checks.
- Exterior/Interior cleaning of vehicle, as needed.
- Valid Alberta Class 5 Driver’s License
- Valid First Aid/CRPcertificate
- Recent Commercial Driver’s Abstract
- Experience with transporting seniors that use a walker or wheelchair
- Ability to work the odd evening and/or weekends