· Gerontology experience an asset
· Communicate effectively – read, comprehend and communicate information relevant to the role
· Recognize, interpret and respond to non-verbal cues
· Have strong time management and advocacy skills, able to multi-task, exercise good judgement, strong collaboration and problem solving as part of a team
· Recognize the importance of personal wellness as it relates to seniors care.
Submit application, resume and cover letter online via this posting.
We wish to express our appreciation to all applications for their interest and effort in applying for this position. However, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.